Posted to alt.home.repair

Default W/7 -8 Network password question

On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 20:27:29 -0500, philo wrote:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...295d514?auth=1
I will give it a shot

OK.
I used to have my machines networked but no longer bother.

If I need to transfer something I'll just use a USB stick.

I do have a network printer however and all machines can print to it.
Really simplifies things and saves a lot of money.

I have an XP file server, mostly just for music and video and I have a
W/98 laptop that runs a network printer and a big SCSI scanner. If I
ever make the switch to 7 or 8 I will lose that laptop I suppose. I do
have an XP "thin client" machine that will do the job but the laptop
is nice because it has the monitor and keyboard right there in a very
small package.