Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Torque wrench question...

On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 20:18:11 -0400, wrote:

On 8 Apr 2017 06:08:51 GMT,
(Volker Borchert)
wrote:

Phil Kangas wrote:

A wrench that can remove a lug nut
and then torque it would be a huge time saver
when working on wheels.

If I had to do a lot of wheel work, I'd get a cordless impact driver,
at least for removal.

I tried one and took it back - useless. I still have my air impact
and I bought a corded electric one for use where the air hose is not
available.

I have (2) electric impact guns. One is marked Black & Decker
Industrial and the other one, which is absolutely identical in every
way..EXCEPT the lable...came from Harbor Freight. They are the
tits!! And they can be run off a small genset or a 1500 watt
inverter.

---