Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default W/7 -8 Network password question

Sat,
08 Apr 2017 04:31:43 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

OK so I am running 7 or 8. Is there a way to disable that network
password deal so my XP machines or presumably other w/7 machines can
see it without jumping through those hoops?

I don't want to make assumptions concerning your issue, so, can you
elaborate a bit more on the issue you're having?

I know 7 has serious problems seeing a W/98 machine.

That it does.