Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Now , about Linux Mint ...

On 04/07/2017 08:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I decided to try it out in one box that's kind of "extra" as a dual boot
with WinXP Pro - on a separate hard drive of course . Ran into a formatting
(?) problem early on in the install though , and decided to come back to it
later .
The times they are a changing . And that was fershure Dylan .

To avoid the possibility of screwing up your Windows system, disconnect
the hard drive completely and on a spare hard drive install Linux

Now you can experiment all you want...

I've been using Linux since the year 2000 and it's now my main OS