Posted to rec.woodworking
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default Cart for Planer

Electric Comet wrote:
On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 15:07:09 -0400
"G. Ross" wrote:

I don't have room to permanently mount my portable planer so I made a
cart to mount it on. I roll it outside when I need it, blow it off
and bring it back in. I got the wheels from Harbor Fright, an axle
from Lowes and the rest is scrap. The planer is fastened down with
lag bolts. Pictures in ABPW.

good idea

was thinking of doing this and but with the addition of some sound
proofing around the planer with sliding doors to adjust for thickness

The only sound-proofing I need is the ear protectors. All my
neighbors work during the day. Hey-hey. I'm retired. Or maybe it is
I'm retarded.

probably will never do this idea but would be nice to have the unit
flip upside down so the surface of the cart was usable

there is a video out there where a guy did this

--
GW Ross