Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Now , about Linux Mint ...

"Terry Coombs" news Sat, 08 Apr 2017 12:13:34 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

T wrote:
On 04/07/2017 06:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I decided to try it out in one box that's kind of "extra" as a
dual boot with WinXP Pro - on a separate hard drive of course .
Ran into a formatting (?) problem early on in the install though
, and decided to come back to it later .
The times they are a changing . And that was fershure Dylan .

These things always have Live CD's you can Fly before you Buy.

It was a short flight ... but it looks a lot like Ubuntu which I
have
played with before . I can tell a lot more by doing a full install
, and I have a spare comp to play with .

It's a fork (in laymens terms) of Ubuntu, so yes.. it has some
visuals in common along with other things. [g]

-- I would like to apologize for not having offended you yet. Please
be patient. I will get to you shortly.