Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default FART TODESCO (A WOP) ASKS ABOUT "Running a microwave oven (almost)empty"

On 4/8/2017 5:44 AM, Art Todesco wrote:
Here's a question for all the microwave experts. I know you shouldn't
run a microwave oven empty because of reflected energy back to the
magnetron. But how small can the food be to be safe? Like a tablespoon
of cat food? Or 2 pats of butter? One friend told me to always put a
small glass of water in the oven when heating small amounts of food. Any
ideas?

Water or yer head, which also is nearly empty.
LOL