Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Now , about Linux Mint ...

T wrote:
On 04/07/2017 06:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I decided to try it out in one box that's kind of "extra" as a dual
boot with WinXP Pro - on a separate hard drive of course . Ran into
a formatting (?) problem early on in the install though , and
decided to come back to it later .
The times they are a changing . And that was fershure Dylan .

These things always have Live CD's you can Fly before you Buy.

It was a short flight ... but it looks a lot like Ubuntu which I have
played with before . I can tell a lot more by doing a full install , and I
have a spare comp to play with .
--
Snag

---