Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Now , about Linux Mint ...

On 04/07/2017 07:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I decided to try it out in one box that's kind of "extra" as a dual boot
with WinXP Pro - on a separate hard drive of course . Ran into a formatting
(?) problem early on in the install though , and decided to come back to it
later .

What file system were you using? OpenSuSE defaulted to btrfs and I had
nothing but trouble trying to get it to boot. I went back to ext3. My
former preference was reiserfs but i doubt Reiser is going to be doing
much further development from Salinas Valley State Prison.