Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recommendation for cordless drill/saw??

On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 12:06:30 AM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Uncle Monster
Wed, 05
Apr 2017 00:13:40 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

When I worked on CRT TV sets, I had a high voltage accessory probe
like the one in the link.

http://en-us.fluke.com/products/all-...ke-80k-40.html

Thanks. I'll check this out in more detail. Which meter did you pair it
with?
--

That's not the exact probe. The one I had fit different meters and I bought it at the electronic supply house in the mid 1970's. The meter probe plugged into the back of the HV probe adapter and had a multiplier that you applied to the meter readings. Inside the probe was a long replaceable high ohm value carbon resistor. I used it when working on CRT color TV sets which put out upwards of 30-40kvdc to the anode connection on the CRT. It worked with a Simpson 260, VTVM or DMM.