Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default opinions on bifold doors vs. french doors?

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:57:08 -0700 (PDT), TimR
wrote:

Bifolds are a pain in the rear to keep working.

Maybe if you have no kids and are ultra careful they'd be okay. Bang them once with the laundry basket and they're toast.

I'd go with the French. Unless..........do you have room for a pocket? Best of all worlds.

Do you really need a door? In a basement?

Of course he does. High-class people don't get dirty, they don't even
sweat, and they don't even have a washing machine. Letting people
see that you have one is the same as saying "I'm low-class."