Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default OS upgrades

Oren
Fri, 07 Apr 2017 00:38:53 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 23:54:14 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

Posters here that think Linux will be their savior is not living
in reality.

I've made no such claims. Linux/Windows prior to 10 do not share
every file on this machine with microsoft when they request it.

I never mentioned your name. Get over yourself.

I didn't say you did. I was speaking generally. As in, *I* didn't make
any such claims about Linux being a savior either way. No need to be
snarky about it.