Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OS upgrades

Terry Coombs wrote:
rbowman wrote:
On 04/06/2017 08:26 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Looks like I've opened a can of worms here ... I have purchased a
COA and disk for 7Pro /64 , which is what the wife's laptop
(Lenovo/I5) is running . The only thing I'll lose with that OS is
Outlook Express , which I really really like . I may move to Outlook
if it will run in 7 ...

Be forewarned the Outlook Express never had anything to do with
Outlook. Personally, I use Thunderbird on both my Linux and Windows
boxes.

I know , but it did include an email client . We use Tbird on the
wife's laptop because Windows Mail sucks a big green one . My new
desktop will too when it's finished .

Run Tbird that is , not suck a big grteen one .
--
Snag

---
http://www.avg.com