Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OS upgrades

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Clearly you are just playing games with all the old crap that you've
accumulated, new "build" or not.

I have no sympathy for folks like you.

Well , lets see . In the last few days I've purchased a new OS (2 actually
, XP Pro/64 and 7 Pro/64) , a motherboard , already had new SATA 320Gb and
1Tb hard drives , bought RAM , a new processor , new DVD burner and power
supply , but I guess you must be talking about the older case I'm putting it
all into , yeah yeah that's it , the case is the "old crap" you're referring
to .
--
Snag

---