Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OS upgrades

On 04/06/2017 10:29 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

[snip]

And I have no sypmathy for people who put everything on a computer with an
OS that's KNOWN to spy on everything you do .

Most of my stuff is NOT on Windows 10 (or 8). I have Win 10 to verify
that my website works on Edge. Also, I will probably be asked to help
someone with it someday.

I'm using Linux for most things. The few that require Windows are on 7.

I don't do cloud storage , I'd
like to keep my info MY info instead of putting it out there for anybody
with the skills to hack .

I don't either.

I don't have a "smart" TV for the same reasons ...

I have one, but have never connected it to the internet.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The universe may have a purpose, but nothing we know suggests that, if
so, this purpose has any similarity to ours." [Bertrand Russell]