Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Opinons on AC brands Rheem, Trane, Westinghouse

On 4/4/17 10:55 PM, wrote:
I'm going to have an A/C central heat & air conditioner unit install it's going to be a 3 ton unit inside & outside both being replaced my sq feet in my house is like 1100 square ft .they priced me a total of $ 6,903.00 that includes checking and sealing and replacing any ducting that is damage. Is this a good price?

For only 1100 square feet, you could probably get by with a couple of
window AC units and space heaters :=)

--
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time or money
making it.