Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony944 Tony944 is offline

Default Opinons on AC brands Rheem, Trane, Westinghouse

wrote in message

I'm going to have an A/C central heat & air conditioner unit install it's
going to be a 3 ton unit inside & outside both being replaced my sq feet in
my house is like 1100 square ft .they priced me a total of $ 6,903.00 that
includes checking and sealing and replacing any ducting that is damage. Is
this a good price?

I am not HVAC guy but the square footage do not mean anything, However it
would be nice to know, Insulation, Living space in Cubic footage and house
configuration with size of windows, doors ETC. Your location all of this it
must be known before someone can comment to your question.