Posted to alt.home.repair

Default opinions on bifold doors vs. french doors?

On 04/04/2017 12:30 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

[snip]

The other choice would be no doors at all. That would eliminate all hassle when doing the laundry… except that of
doing the laundry itself. That would be my choice.

My laundry closet is similar to the OP's, with bifold doors. I removed
them since they did little but get in the way. I have no need to hide
the fact that I have a washer and dryer.

BTW, for similar reasons, I have no doors on the kitchen cabinets.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Would raise a glass of champagne, but I don't drink... won't thank the
great Mojo since I'm an atheist. But there's always chocolate." [J.
Michael Straczynski]