Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Opinions

On Tue, 04 Apr 2017 17:00:42 +0100, Naturous wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword expressed precisely :
On Tue, 04 Apr 2017 14:42:36 +0100, Naturous wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword expressed precisely :
On Tue, 04 Apr 2017 08:11:25 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 4/4/2017 12:32 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 4/3/2017 7:26 PM, Naturous wrote:
I'm looking for a vacuum for carpets.

Any suggestions?

They all suck.

Indeed, they all end up as dust collectors.

Get something about 2kW. 1kW simply isn't enough to pull dirt out of a
carpet.

Like a shop vac?

Maybe, it's a long time since I had one, which exploded. It sucked up a lot
of parrot dropping and seed husks, and something got into the motor.

Here it is, 1500W:
http://www.shop-vac.eu/shop-vac-ultr...92&language=en

Jesus they cost a lot, mine was 2nd hand for about £30.

Nice shop vac. This is the one I got from Sears...
Craftsman XSP 20 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-xsp-2...b lockType=G3

That just goes to their homepage.

--
Amanpreet was overheard at the hospital angrily say, "My wife just delivered twins!!!"
A passerby said, "So? You should be happy about that. Why are you so angry?"