Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Would this drain pipe work?

wrote:
On Sun, 2 Apr 2017 22:31:45 +0630, Lenny Jacobs
wrote:

Would someone please tell me if there is anything wrong with the
drain
pipe in the following photo? Please note that the actual pipe is not
yet installed. The photo shows the cutting in the wall where pipe
will go.
The distance is 4 feet to the corner and another one foot to the
waste pipe.

I'm asking the question because all the drain pipes I have seen go
straight down, never horizontal. Thanks.

http://g.udn.com.tw/upfiles/B_LI/lin...21123867_1.jpg

NO It wont work. You are an idiot to even think it will work. Call a
plumber, you are too stupid to work on plumbing!

Unfortunately, I bet your also too stupid to use a telephone too, so
do this. Go out into the street and stand in front of moving traffic.
If you dont get run over, the cops will arrest you. Thats when you ask
the cop to call a plumber for you.

And you're a nym-shifting prick . Go away and stay there , cow .
--
Snag

---
http://www.avg.com