Posted to alt.home.repair

Default water is yellow after draining hot water heater

On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 12:45:02 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Wayne Boatwright
9.44 Fri, 31 Mar
2017 16:49:13 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Fri 31 Mar 2017 02:26:50a, Diesel told us...

TimR
Thu,
30 Mar 2017 12:07:38 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Every hear of a high water safety? Didn't think so.

Yes, I have, actually. You shouldn't assume things about people
you don't know. A water heater in your house, short of geothermal
is not a 'hot water heater' the water going into it isn't hot!

SEMANTICS, SEMANTICS, SEMANTICS!!! Good God Almighty, don't you

Not semantics, proper terminology should be used when describing
things. It's likely because I'm a very technically orientated person
and have heard 'my computer has a virus' when it doesn't, one too
many times. Trojan and virus aren't semantics. One is NOT like the
other and the methods used to 'cure' from either differ,
significantly. You can delete a trojan with relative ease, a virus
oth, not so much, no. In other words, you don't cure the flu with
antibiotics. That's one reason why proper terminology is so
important.

ever stop? Don't you realize that nobody care but you?

I doubt i'm the only one who cares about using proper terminology
when describing something or asking questions about it. It helps to
know WTF you're writing/talking about for several reasons. Granted,
some people don't care if they come across as a ****ing idiot. The
general population is full of them, anyhow. Some of us though, we do
care and like to be sure we're using the right terminology to
describe the issue we're having.

Oh, and incidently, the plonking has more effect when you just do it
and don't announce you've done so. Childish, immature, but, alas,
your entire reply was. So, it's fitting for you.
--

Back home, I have a cold water heater. It works real goodly. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Water Monster