Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat[_18_] Pat[_18_] is offline

Default What percentage of American population is LGBT?

On 4/2/2017 12:28 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

What percentage of American population is LGBT?

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4
percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian
and 0.9 percent as bisexual. The results are generally in the same
ballpark as past estimates €” and far below the long-debunked 10 percent
estimate.

I want to have sex with multiple women at the same time so I guess I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.