Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Selling A House With A Shop - Leave It For Showing Or Empty It?

On Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:26:48 -0400, wrote:

On 03 Apr 2017 21:35:48 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

wrote in
m:

Or a thousand miles South and get three times the house on 20 times
the property and still be within an hour[*] of six woodworking stores.
;-)

[*] Well, before a key highway collapsed.

Yeah, but what happens when it rains?

I've been there (Atlanta) when it's rained... Sure doesn't take long for
someone to slide into someone and clog up all the major expressways out of
town.

Is Toronto better about that?

Puckdropper

Significantly. I've driven through/around Atlanta a couple times -
the traffic is nothing compared to Toronto - but I've NEVER made the
trip without a traffic delay from some driver doing somethinf stupid.

As much as people rank on the Atlanta traffic, I don't even think it's
in the bottom ten major metro areas. There wouldn't be a problem at
all if the drivers weren't such asses.