Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Lorry overtaking ban, M11

On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 09:14:21 +0100, Chris Green wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/blue-light-use/

Oh for goodness sake, it's quite simple. If a vehicle has blue flashing
lights, you get out of their way, no questions asked. If you don't and

However the trouble often is that it's far from obvious where "out of
the way" is going to be.

It's VERY obvious. I've always spotted the blue lights about 10 seconds or more before they reach me, and simply slowed down, mounted a pavement or verge, and let them past. I don't see what the problem is you're having.

--
Computers are like air conditioners: They stop working when you open Windows.