Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Karcher steam cleaner HDS 601 C ice damage

"Davey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 09:08:22 +1000
"Rod Speed" wrote:

"Karl1972" m wrote
in message ...
replying to The Medway Handyman, Karl1972 wrote:
Hello you say you worked for marcher for 8 years .need help I have
a marcher
601 and came to use it the other night for the first time and it
turned on but
no water came out the gun . It also had no fuel in and was told no
water would come out in till it had full in ? But why I was trying
to get water through the anti surge charge fuse blown . Put
enougher fuss in and that went
as well so I think I've broken something do you have any idea what
it could be
so I can fix it myself

He hasnt been seen here for quite a while now.

for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ge-537504-.htm

You do realise that the original question was posed in 2009?

He isnt responding to the original question, he noticed that
Dave used to work for them and wanted to know if he had
any specific advice on his own karcher.

He has either fixed it or got rid of the Kärcher by now.

Irrelevant to the problem Karl has now.