Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Karcher steam cleaner HDS 601 C ice damage

On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 09:08:22 +1000
"Rod Speed" wrote:

"Karl1972" m wrote
in message ...
replying to The Medway Handyman, Karl1972 wrote:
Hello you say you worked for marcher for 8 years .need help I have
a marcher
601 and came to use it the other night for the first time and it
turned on but
no water came out the gun . It also had no fuel in and was told no
water would come out in till it had full in ? But why I was trying
to get water through the anti surge charge fuse blown . Put
enougher fuss in and that went
as well so I think I've broken something do you have any idea what
it could be
so I can fix it myself

He hasnt been seen here for quite a while now.

for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ge-537504-.htm

You do realise that the original question was posed in 2009? He has
either fixed it or got rid of the Kärcher by now.

Movin' on...

--
Davey.