Posted to uk.d-i-y
Karl1972 Karl1972 is offline

Default Karcher steam cleaner HDS 601 C ice damage

replying to The Medway Handyman, Karl1972 wrote:
Hello you say you worked for marcher for 8 years .need help I have a marcher
601 and came to use it the other night for the first time and it turned on but
no water came out the gun . It also had no fuel in and was told no water
would come out in till it had full in ? But why I was trying to get water
through the anti surge charge fuse blown . Put enougher fuss in and that went
as well so I think I've broken something do you have any idea what it could be
so I can fix it myself
Thanks karl

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ge-537504-.htm