PoP

Default painting up to ceiling

On 15 Dec 2003 01:09:49 -0800, (chris) wrote:

The walls are painted blue and the ceiling white. I am finding it very
difficult to get a smooth line where they meet. Are there any
techniques to doing this? Or do I just need a steady hand?

One thing you can do is after you've painted stick up some dado (the
paper stuff). It depends on your personal taste but it can look quite
attractive - and is available in different widths.

Usually used with wallpaper, but just as good (and neat) with
paintwork.

Then you overpaint the ceiling edge, and not quite up to the wall top,
and the dado masks the join quite nicely.

PoP