Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gray_Wolf Gray_Wolf is offline

Default Popcorn

On 4/1/2017 10:35 AM, Steve W. wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
Lately, I've been on a popcorn kick. I only make popcorn in a pan with Canola
oil. I didn't like the "chew" of fresh, hot popcorn and won't eat the
microwave versions. I figured it must be the moisture content so I laid the
popcorn out on a cookie sheet, added butter and salt and baked at 350 for ten
minutes. It comes out hot and crisp! i also run my kosher salt in a mortar
and pestle so I only use a tiny bit. Any other popcorn tricks?

I use a hot air popper, butter with Red Hot sauce in it and some three cheese
blend and a hint of seasoned salt.

Parmesan cheese is worth a try.