Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fun with scrap ( diamond coated stainless disks )

Hul Tytus wrote:
Dan - it's nice to hear of real scrap yard rather than the auto parts only versions. Wilmington's a bit too far from here (Cincinnati) but
I will keep it in mind.

I don't know if they still resell metal, but Mose Cohen in
Middletown, Ohio (45042) used to have separate scrapyards for vehicles
and scrap metal. I used to deal with them, but that was over 30 years ago.

The vehicles were in a lot on Yankee Road.

They recently bought the old Crystal Tissue Paper mill on S. Verity
Parkway, a couple blocks from Oxford State Road. Parts of Verity had
been the Miami-Erie Canal that was filled back in.

Is Carthage Auto Parts still around? I had to use them to get an
exhaust manifold for a Chevy 292, back in the early '80s. No one else
had one.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.