Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default tiles above tub look wet

A few years ago this happened on another spot (I thought soap scum retained
water) and eventually the wall crumbled and had to be rebuilt. Is it a sign
the wall behind the tiles are wet? Is it enough toseal the cracks around the
tiles?

The way I "rebuilt" the crumbled wall just this November was I got a sheet of
PVC about ten by twenty inches, put flashing compund behind it and sealed
around with silicon. I can't afford any big projects. I'm freaking out.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm