Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt V. Ullman Kurt V. Ullman is offline

Default 8-month-old boy killed by family pit bull in Maryland1

On 4/1/17 9:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/1/2017 6:03 AM, dvus wrote:

Wasn't the dog in question a Jack Russell, not a pit bull?

Really, now you are just being, you know ****ing....

Being what? This discussion started off with:
"8-month-old boy killed by family pit bull in Maryland"

and reading the article I see:

"THE grieving family of a newborn baby killed by their pet Jack Russell
said last night: €œWe have no words to describe the loss we have
suffered.€"

To be honest, I didn't realize the dog in question was a Jack Russell, I
saw the line that included "family pit bull" and spaced on the fact that
it actually wasn't a pit bull.

I still believe any dog can be raised to be vicious and any pit bull can
be raised to be a good family pet.

You get more attention when you put "pit bull" in the subject line.

I know a couple of pit bulls that are great dogs, fun to play with, very
friendly. The 60 pound young one likes to sit on my lap.

Functional equivalent of every rifle being an assault rifle.