Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gary Hawkins Gary Hawkins is offline

Default I asked Dan Yerkovich how Sonic Care toothbrush works

replying to RB, Gary Hawkins wrote:
I love Dan Yerkovich, he taught me things about electricity in the 90's and it
became the first time I really understood it. Something not so many know: Dan
Yerkovich invented and designed the world's first automatic heart
defibrillator. He also designed a high voltage switch for it, where regulators
thought there was something wrong with the data because all of the others
showed number of failures and his had none. Lol, it was that good. A quiet
uncelebrated genius.

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...ks-132915-.htm