Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default OT Turn signals

Ed Pawlowski news 31 Mar 2017 16:18:28 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 3/31/2017 11:57 AM, Neill Massello wrote:
Meanie wrote:

Turn signals should be used where it isn't obvious of the
intention of the driver.

Or wherever a cop may be lurking. People have gotten tickets for
not turning on their signals soon enough in turn-only lanes.

As the should. If I was a cop I'd probably hold the record for
tickets issued for not using a signal. Many drivers just don't
care to push the lever. Not using signals is just a lazy bad
habit.

There's a running joke around here concerning new cars. Evidently,
the turning lights don't actually work. [g]

I'd be right behind you, issuing tickets to those individuals who
like to run stop signs and then slow to a crawl knowing vehicles are
behind them. If you were in such a hurry, you should stay on the
****ing gas. No point in impeding traffic. Or the people who switch
over to the left hand lane ONLY TO PACE The car in the right hand
lane, not overtake them (you know, pass!), but ride nose to nose
beside them. I'd give them the biggest ticket I could. And, I'd make
sure I was present on the specified court date so the judge doesn't
auto dismiss and let the person off. Nopers.

I'd also ticket the hell out of the people who like to ride around
with their bright lights on all the time, too. You're either running
the brights because you have a headlight out, or, you want to be an
asshole towards oncoming drivers and the one in front of you.

When you see a car coming towards you, turn the ****ing brights off.
You can turn them back on as soon as the car clears you. Why blind
the oncoming car? Are you trying to get drilled in a head on
collision?

--
Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are
too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get