Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lorry overtaking ban, M11

On 31/03/2017 17:48, NY wrote:
"Roger Mills" wrote in message
M1 from M18 to Ferrybridge (start of 3-lane motorway rather than 2-lane
dual-carriageway) is bad too at times.

That's such a short section (~ 1 mile?) that it doesn't really make
any difference.

No, check a map. It's about 18 miles. Although *some* of the intervening
section is A1(M), which I'd forgotten about, it's still (I'm sure) only
2 lanes.

Sorry - I was responding to the previous paragraph about the A34 - I
somehow missed the sentence about the M1!
--
Cheers,
Roger