CBHvac

Default *applying* the bleach (30-feet up)

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
It is possible to tell the true character of a man by how he treats others
around him.

It sure is. We asked you time and time again to remove that sig line in the
other group, as it offended many people that do no believe God lives on a
Planet...and dont have to wear temple garments...did you? No..you replied
with sarcastic and smartass answers...
Now, the more **** we give you, the more you try to fit in. I can at least
give you credit for growing nuts......unless...wait....no..nevermind..that
was the other bunch of Mormons that did that....

Look..you give bad advice...period.

You claim to be a HVAC pro, and you are so far from that its pathetic. The
trade is self policing, and you are guilty of a hack.

You claim to want to learn, but refuse to follow advice.

You claim that you have done some pretty damn amazing things with AC units,
yet, what you state is impossible at times.....

No Chris...I tried to like you..I posted 8k of stuff in the other group one
time to try to get you to listen and understand...you chose to reply with
some **** about how you regret that you wont see my posts
anymore...boo****inhoo.

You are a hack. Period. You hold no licence in your state of NY. I know its
not needed....but you COULD hold some other trade designation...but no..you
know a little about everything, and all about nothing. You refuse to listen
to those you want to call your peers...and then, when only ONE person in the
other group takes your side, you act like you belong.
You sir, are as bad as those you try to put down....if not worse. At least,
I have no problem telling you EXACTLY how I feel....nor would I have a
problem if we all got together and you showed up. I would tell you the same
thing, only it would be followed with show the old man to the door.

You are bad for the trade. Period.
I would rather be known as a jackass, but a fair jackass that knows his job,
than some softy that is dirt cheap, cant fix ****, and then cries that hes
going solo, but does not have a clue after 2 years as an installer
monkey...and is STILL looking for a job.

You want to know how to make money? LEARN WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING!!!!!

--

Offensive sig line snipped.

.
.

"CBHvac" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Now, please tell us why you would want to bleach your house?

You oughta know, hack.