Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default LED lights for refrigerator

On 3/30/2017 10:15 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
Are LED lamps suited for the vibration of a refrigerator lamp or
should I use heavy duty vibration resistant appliance incandescent?

I am guessing Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs are a bad choice.

Assuming that you're talking about a retrofit, I'd guess that if you can
find a LED in a suitable size, it would be fine. Our current
refrigerator (LG) purchased about 4 - 5 years ago has LED vs.
incandescent lighting.

Also, I see that one of the garage door opener companies, Chamberlain
(?), is offering a screw in base LED replacement bulb for their equipment.

I have a chamberlain opener and have used an LED lamp for several years
now with no problems.