Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On Friday, 31 March 2017 08:55:01 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:25:19 +0100, "Mark" wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 28/03/2017 21:38, wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 March 2017 10:02:32 UTC+1, I wrote:
Which shows how wrong God was as Cat is perfection in a soft furry coat.

although there was a ferret on the bus this afternoon which was quite
sweet too.

you have probably seen this
"Cats do not need the attention a dog does but when it gives you attention
is not false. They select who they want to be with."

Exactly ... hardly great credentials for something that is supposed to
be a 'companion animal'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39440934

Maybe these are 'new men' ... those more in touch with their feminine
side or just want 'a pet' they can let out into (or have free access
to via a cat-flap) other peoples gardens to use as a toilet or bother
to walk. They certainly don't want something they could take out with
them all the time and be required by law to clear up after and to be
'in full control of'.

Again ... "They're cute, usually cuddly (if you respect their wishes)"

Great, a pet that chooses when you can pet it. ;-(

But that seems to be part of the appeal for some people ... it's like
they don't actually want a real 'companion animal' but just something
they are loosely responsible for and only ruins some of their
belongings. [1]

Cheers, T i m

[1] We have been given all sorts of furniture over the years and the
last (via Freecycle) was a very nice 3 seater leather sofa and two
leather side chairs that looked like new. I asked if they had ever
used them and they said yes, for 15 years and that included by the
Labrador puppies that the bred. Anything given to us by a cat owner
was generally ripped up somewhere.

If you ever get any real understanding of cats, let us know.