Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default The filthy sluts kittens

On 30/03/2017 16:25, Mark wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 28/03/2017 21:38, wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 March 2017 10:02:32 UTC+1, I wrote:
Which shows how wrong God was as Cat is perfection in a soft furry coat.

although there was a ferret on the bus this afternoon which was quite
sweet too.

you have probably seen this
"Cats do not need the attention a dog does but when it gives you attention
is not false. They select who they want to be with."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39440934

I never asked for my first cat. He chose me. I was fitting some lights
at a cattery and he just would not leave me alone. I picked him up for a
cuddle and the woman running the cattery came in and said "You are the
first person he has allowed to pick him up".

--
Adam