Stormin Mormon

Default *applying* the bleach (30-feet up)

One or both eyes? I hope not both!

Did you ever recover completely, and how long did it take? And how much
medical care? That sounds miserable! I'm sad to hear that you learned for
us.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"EJ" wrote in message

I would be really concerned about safety. With your slope you have to get
close to the house and look up to paint. Even if you dilute your bleach way
down one drop will seriously burn your eye. Get safety goggles (not glasses)
not to let the droplets get between the glasses and your head. The expense
(not that big) and discomfort (much bigger ...) is well worth it. Eye bleach
burns heal poorly and seldom completely. Guess how I figured it out...

EJ