Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default 8-month-old boy killed by family pit bull in Maryland1

Naturous news Mar 2017 16:56:57 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

Diesel brought next idea :
His growl was for show, and, he knew I knew it too. heh. Like I
said, it's the asshole humans that give them a bad name.

That's 99% true.
My Father had a pit that would swing from a old tire on a rope
slung from a tree with great joy. This same pit let my Fathers
grandkids crawl all over her and she would lick them as the kids
fell off her back. Only issue was she hated other dogs and would
tear them apart when she would escape the chainlink fence keeping
her in the backyard.

Some hounds, regardless of breed don't always play well with other
hounds. Or cats for that matter. *shrug*. It is what it is.

--
Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too
many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by,