Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
Nick Finnigan Nick Finnigan is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 23:24:14 +0100, Nick Finnigan wrote:

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 23:47:40 +0100, Nick Finnigan wrote:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT.

It is not required by law during daytime.

Yeah you just try not bothering to use it. Tell me how long you lasted
before the cops pulled you over.

I would last for years without the cops pulling me over.

Then your local cops are not doing their job properly. They should pull
over anyone not driving correctly.

I would be driving correctly.

Especially please try indicating wrongly
or not at all in front of a cop car, see if they avoid you or chase you.

On the extremely rare occasions that I have been in front of a cop car,
they do not chase me if I am not indicating. Not even after I overtook them
on the left.

Then your local cops are not doing their job properly. They should pull
over anyone not driving correctly.

You want them to pull themselves over for not keeping left?