Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Blank RF Probe tips

On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:23:52 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled
to your informed opinion. Nobody is entitled to be ignorant."
Harlan Ellison

I beg to differ. I one did some work in a sausage factory (adjacent
to feed lot) which caused me to loose my taste for sausage. Believe
me, you do not want to know how sausage is made. If the public was
properly informed, the entire sausage industry would collapse. Better
ignorant than informed.

It's like that in many areas, where carnal knowledge of the internal
workings and operations can be seriously repulsive. If you knew the
details of the private lives of historical figures, public
personalities, politicians, and actors, you would probably be
disappointed. Just meeting some of these in person can produce a
similar reaction. Better to believe the myth than to be disappointed
by the truth.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D