Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Solar Powered Garage Door Opener.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 08:12:45 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

If you need cheap backup Internet access, XP still works with IE8,
and
better with Firefox. This laptop is only a 1.6 GHz single-core on
dialup..........

You're lucky that Usenet is text-only with a dialup system. What
else
do you access with it?

All the links I post between 6AM and ~9AM and usually after 6PM came
from dialup. Wiki and Amazon occasionally require Firefox and my
cellular modem but it has a 1.5 GB/mo data allotment that's easy to
use up. I ran up 3 days worth yesterday.

I don't do things I can't make work well, and there's usually at least
one backup.

-jsw