Posted to alt.home.repair
Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law is offline

Default Contractors: What do you use for tax software?

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 6:11:20 PM UTC-4, Deguza wrote:
Hello all,

I am helping my buddy do his taxes. He is a small-time contractor, usually doing minor remodeling and repairs.

I looked at TurboTax versions and could not figure out what to get. There are so many of them!

For those of you who are doing their own taxes, what do you use?

Costco for example, sell the following:

https://www.costco.com/TurboTax-Home...100313230.html

An online retailer has this:

http://www.greentaxexpert.com/index....product_id=138

In addition to doing my buddy's taxes, I am looking for a version that would also file two additional personal income taxes.

Thanks!

**** your buddy. Poverty is the only thing that works against Trump