Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can you get any closer to the steering wheel?

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 02:18:17 -0700, fred wrote:

On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 8:37:52 AM UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
In message , ARW
writes
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Wheel.jpg

FFS.

grin Reminds me of my Grandad, driving his 1956 Austin A35 (5881 F),
cap on head, pipe in mouth, nose an inch from the steering wheel.
--
Graeme

My daughters warned me about men in hats driving cars. All crumblies.
They were right

SWMBO and I came to the conclusion, many years ago, that trilbies are the
worst.

(I only have one hat, I don't wear it when driving, and anyway it's an
Akubra)