Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default 8-month-old boy killed by family pit bull in Maryland1

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:57:00 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

I own four of them. They are a very loyal dog, good family dog, too.
Issues you read/hear about concerning this breed and others similiar
to it almost always involve some asshole human abusing the dog from
an early age. I've been around dogs like this since I was a kiddo
myself, and, I've *never* had an issue with ANY of them. Including
the ones we've rescued from asshole humans. One of my favorite very
protective hounds passed away last summer. I found him outside, with
no food, no water, no shelter, tied to a huge logging chain, wrapped
around an ancient rusting pile of **** dozer. I walked right up to
him, let him growl, etc, and attached my leash to his collar. And
then disconnected the logging chain. I towed him to my vehicle and
took him straight to a vet I've used for a very long time now to have
him checked out. Then, I took him home. I had him for nearly ten
years before he passed way. Didn't even try biting me, not one single
time.

Not of that is true...just another one of your one upmanship
word walls.