Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
dvus dvus is offline

Default 8-month-old boy killed by family pit bull in Maryland1

On 3/27/2017 2:46 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:47:11 -0600
rbowman wrote:

On 03/27/2017 04:20 AM, dvus wrote:
On 3/26/2017 10:24 AM, OG38 wrote:
On 3/26/2017 8:33 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:

8-month-old boy killed by family pit bull in Maryland1

I hope the family is happy... Just my opinion but I believe
anyone that owns a dog of that nature is sick as hell...

No dog is born with that "nature", it's trained into them. Pit bulls
just happen to be of a size that makes that kind of training
produce a dangerous animal. Some of the meekest dogs around are pit
bulls that have been raised in a normal fashion. Treat any large
dog the way that one undoubtedly was and you'll have a similarly
dangerous animal.

http://www.kptv.com/story/21313261/p...ck-little-girl

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/359...th-single-bite

Nice but there are way more killings by pit bulls than chihuahuas and
jack russles combined.

I don't doubt that but you should factor in that those looking to raise
a vicious animal are more likely to pick a pit than a chihuahua.

--
dvus

---