Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default Blank RF Probe tips

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:00:38 -0500, Foxs Mercantile
wrote:

On 3/27/2017 5:34 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:57:27 -0500, Foxs Mercantile
wrote:

Lets put a stop to this bull**** right now.

I asked a simple question, if you cant answer it, maybe someone else
can.

No, you didn't ask a simple question. You decided to bitch about fat
lazy kids.

It's the truth, and I have a thing called "Freedom of speech"!

Previously, you asked a simple question and you got an answer. Then
you went off on one of your pointless rants bitching how things aren't
like they used to be.

Things are what they are, that dont mean I have to like them....

And for the record, I don't give a **** what you do.
But you come here asking for help, then you sit and bitch and argue
about the help you get.

Here is some shopping advice for you. Quit buying your ties from China,
they are too tight and they are cutting off the blood to your brain!!!