Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto Body Shop Rip-Off Attempt

On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 6:35:06 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:39:06 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Kudos for the expedient repair. Wars are won by the mechanics who keep the war machines running by any means. Road warriors must do the same. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Fixit Monster

... if we make it through November. We used to disconnect the heater
hose on our 155 mm SP Howitzer and heat canned food in the field. Only
way to get hot food. Had to be careful. If left to long, the cans
could explode in the turret and get the ammo and powder covered with
beans.

Soldiers are some of the most inventive critters extant because their lives often depend on it. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Inventive Monster